[Cesg-all] Re: Date / Agenda for the D-DOR meeting at next CCSDS Workshop in Rome

James S. Border James.S.Border at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 2 20:46:31 EDT 2006

Nestor,

This is a good schedule and agenda for the DDOR SIG.  You might consider adding a second meeting of the DDOR SIG for later in the week, in case any issues come up that we might try to address during the Spring Meeting.

David and I are working on the updated Delta-DOR concept paper.  How about if we agree to send out a draft by May 19?  Could we have the 3rd DDOR Telecon the week of May 22-26?

Regards,
Jim