[Cesg-all] Joint Security WG meetings?

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Tue Mar 21 06:03:48 EST 2006

Dear Howard,

I have discussed the matter with the Spacecraft Monitoring & Control WG and
we are certailnly interested in attending a joint meeting with the Security
WG.

Please let us know how do you want to run the joint meeting so that we can
prepare appropriately.

>From a schedule point of view, Thursday and Friday are not good days for us,
despite we have not yet agreed on an agenda.

Best regards,

__Mario

             Howard Weiss
             <howard.weiss at spar
             ta.com>                                                      To
             Sent by:                   cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org
             cesg-all-bounces at m                                           cc
             ailman.ccsds.org
                                                                     Subject
                                        [Cesg-all] Joint Security WG
             08/03/2006 21:26           meetings?

As is my usual practice, I am soliciting the working group chairs to see if
there are needs for joint meetings between your respective working groups and
the Security WG.

According to our charter, one of the prime activities of the Security WG is
to provide advice and guidance to other CCSDS working groups in security
matters.  This includes analysis for security requirements, placement and use
of security mechanisms, help in writing CCSDS document security sections,
etc.

If you would like to hold a joint meeting in Rome, please let me know so we
can either schedule additional meeting time or part of an existing WG
meeting.

Regards,

Howie Weiss
--