[Cesg-all] Joint Security WG meetings?

Howard Weiss howard.weiss at sparta.com
Wed Mar 8 15:26:10 EST 2006

As is my usual practice, I am soliciting the working group chairs to see
if there are needs for joint meetings between your respective working
groups and the Security WG.

According to our charter, one of the prime activities of the Security WG
is to provide advice and guidance to other CCSDS working groups in
security matters.  This includes analysis for security requirements,
placement and use of security mechanisms, help in writing CCSDS document
security sections, etc.

If you would like to hold a joint meeting in Rome, please let me know so
we can either schedule additional meeting time or part of an existing WG
meeting.

Regards,

Howie Weiss

--