[Cesg-all] Meeting attendance metrics

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 29 16:48:46 EDT 2006

Folks: I need to report "meeting metrics" to the CCSDS Management Council
in the form of an attendance count of the people who actually participated
in the various technical meetings in Rome.

Could each of you WG chairs, BOF chairs and Area Directors listed in the
attached table please - at your earliest convenience - send me information
as to how many people actually attended your meeting? If you have names and
agency affiliations as well, that would be nice to have.

An early response will be appreciated since the CMC meeting is coming up
soon and all materials will need to be translated into Russian ahead of time.

As a reminder, the names in red indicate leadership positions that will
shortly be coming vacant and will require new nominations to be submitted
by the Agencies.

Best regards
Adrian