[Cesg-all] ACTION REQUESTED: Very important information regardingyour Working Group Meetings.

Peter Shames peter.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 18 16:49:13 EST 2005

I confirm that having a projector and Internet connections in the SEA
meeting areas is also essential.

Thanks, Peter

'

Peter Shames
Manager - JPL Information Systems Standards Program
InterPlanetary Network and Information Systems Directorate
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 301-265
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-1333

Internet:  Peter.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first
time"

                      T.S. Eliot