[Cesg-all] Re: Your feedback requested: Athens hosting arrangements

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 8 17:44:57 EDT 2005

At 11:59 PM 6/7/2005, Nestor.Peccia at esa.int wrote:
>I am still waiting for the statistics of the Athens meetings.
>We decided to sign up every meeting, such that we can assess the results.
>Why were statistics not provided ?

According to Debbie Ronning, the OMG has still not sent these back to us. I
have asked the Secretariat to add these types of administrative
requirements (e.g., "Collect sign-up sheets from each meeting Chairman;
"Deliver completed sign-up sheets to CCSDS post-meeting") to the list of
other things that we would specifically like performed (e.g., "Provide high
speed Internet connectivity in each meeting room").

Once we have all of the administrative and technical
requirements/desirements integrated into a single list and scrubbed for
reasonableness, we can condense them into an overall set of "Conference
Administration Requirements" that each host agency can re-use to issue a
contract for the operation of CCSDS meetings. In the case of Fall 2005,
NASA (as host) can send this list to the OMG as a basis for negotiating the
contract for running the Atlanta meeting.

///adrian