[Moims-nav] Re: [Cesg-all] CCSDS Concept Paper: delta-DOR

Jean-Luc.Gerner at esa.int Jean-Luc.Gerner at esa.int
Thu Aug 25 03:27:18 EDT 2005

David,
Thanks for your exhaustive answer. According to process "W" of CCSDS
procedures, the creation of a BOF does not require CESG approval but only AD
approval (of the charter). The specific issue with this BOF is that its topic
covers the expertise of 3 areas (as mentioned in your concept paper). For
this reason, the CESG may be the best forum to discuss how to go about it.

Best regards
 Jean-Luc Gerner
TEC-ETT
Tel: +31 71 565 4473

                      David Berry
                      <david.s.berry at jp         To:      Jean-Luc.Gerner at esa.int
                      l.nasa.gov>               cc:      David Berry <David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov>,
                                                pen-shu.yeh%gsfc.nasa.gov%ESA at estec.esa.int, Belinda.Arroyo at jpl.nasa.gov,
                      25/08/2005 02:03          Wallace.S.Tai at jpl.nasa.gov, greg.kazz%jpl.nasa.gov%ESA at estec.esa.int,
                                                sls-rng at mailman.ccsds.org, moims-nav at mailman.ccsds.org,
                                                Gilles.Moury%cnes.fr%ESA at estec.esa.int, erik.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov,
                                                cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org, cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org,
                                                tom.gannett at btas.com, Nestor.Peccia at esa.int, Leslie.Paal at jpl.nasa.gov,
                                                Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int, Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
                                                Subject: Re: [Moims-nav] Re: [Cesg-all] CCSDS Concept Paper:  delta-DOR

Jean-Luc:

Thank you for your comments.  I have tried to address your questions in-line
with your message.  Please let me know if I should respond further.

Regards,
David