[Cesg-all] PLEASE get your working WG agendas submitted

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 22 17:30:13 EDT 2004

ADs, DADs and WG Chairs:

Please go to http://www.ccsds.org/meeting/2004fall, scroll down to the
bottom left and click on
<http://public.ccsds.org/sites/calendar/Lists/calendar/calendar.aspx?CalendarDate=2004-11-15&CalendarPeriod=week&View=%7B6FFE2A11-FB8D-4AF1-8FCA-BD16A3F84B29%7D>Nov
14-20 - Week View

You will note from the week view that there still appear to be many WG
meetings that are either not yet scheduled or that do not have a meaningful
agenda associated with them. Could you please correct this situation as
soon as possible by submitting your detailed agendas to the Secretariat? We
currently have 97 people registered for these meetings and the very least
that we can do is to provide them with a clear schedule and agenda for the
week's activities.

Best regards
Adrian

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory,
Interplanetary Network Directorate
M/S 303-400, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099, USA