[Cesg-all] Fwd: Re: Review of new Space Link Protocols WG Charter

Greg J Kazz greg.j.kazz@jpl.nasa.gov
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:37:35 -0700

Thanks Tom for your clarity.
I used the wrong word - publish.
I ment to say, the rids are distributed by the secretariat to the RID
coordinator of the cognizant working group.
Greg