[Cesg-all] AOS PINK SHEETS (was RE: [CMC] RP A3-07 Announcement of.,.)

Jean-Luc.Gerner@esa.int Jean-Luc.Gerner@esa.int
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:55:12 +0100

Adrian,
I believe that the 'cleanest' way to proceed at this stage would be to
withdraw Draft Recommendation CCSDS 701.0-P-3.1 AOS on the basis of negative
results to the review. One negative comment from one single agency would
suffice. It could come from NASA or alternatively from ESA. Note that ESA's
Standards Approval Board meets September 9 and will address the issue then.
If necessary, ESA can raise (and would probably anyway) a negative Rid to
this recommendation. Decision to be taken by the STAB.
Please notify all agencies of the extension of the due date to end of
September.

best regards

Jean-Luc Gerner
TOS-ETT