[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Keynotes announced for Digital Twin Consortium Q2 Meeting in Orlando!

Digital Twin Consortium / Member Events meg at omg.org
Wed May 4 13:08:56 UTC 2022

See examples of digital twins of Vancouver Airport and the City of Orlando at the DTC Q2 member meeting.
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/q2-2022-index-htm/668sbh/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg

Dear Digital Twin Consortium Member,

We are excited to announce two extraordinary keynote presentations for our upcoming member meeting June 21 - 23 in Orlando, Florida!

Register today
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/wg-all-members-workgroup-home/668sbl/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg
 - early bird discount ends May 13!

The Orlando Digital Twin: Orlando's Ultimate Experience
Tim Giuliani, President and CEO, Orlando Economic Partnership

Tuesday's keynote demonstrates how The Orlando Economic Partnership, along with its partners, is embarking on a project that is the first of its kind in the world – funding a futuristic, fully realized digital twin that will showcase the entire region with input from multiple stakeholders. The brand-new 3D technology will be the first to allow users to incorporate real-time, interactive data that can help them map out different scenarios from climate change to infrastructure, available real estate, and more.

Vancouver Airport: Building the YVR Digital Twin
Christopher Gilliland, Director, Innovative Travel Solutions,  Vancouver Airport Authority (YVR)

On Wednesday, learn how Vancouver Airport, one of our newest members, is embracing the power of a digital twin and using it to not only transform its operations but also to connect with its community and build new revenue streams.

In addition to fascinating keynotes, the three-day meeting is chock-full of workshops, demonstrations, customer stories, and our first-ever interoperability hackathon. Don't miss it!

Any employee of a Digital Twin Consortium member company  https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/cgi-bin-dtcmembersearch-cgi/668sbp/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg  is eligible to attend.  If you don't have your member login credentials yet, you can request access here https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/login-request/668sbs/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg

View Agenda
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/q2-2022-index-htm/668sbh/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg

Register Now
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/wg-all-members-workgroup-home/668sbl/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg

Book Your Hotel
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/eckin-06-19-2022-group-GNRJ6B1/668sbw/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg

Twitter
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/DigitalTwinCon/668sbz/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg

https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/ompany-digital-twin-consortium/668sc3/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg

https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/annel-UCECCbfINzZnupxJ4NPeD1hQ/668sc6/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg

 | BrightTALK
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/channel-18347-/668sc9/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg

Digital Twin Consortium  https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/2022-05-04/668scd/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg ® is The Authority in Digital Twin. It coalesces industry, government and academia to drive consistency in vocabulary, architecture, security and interoperability of digital twin technology. It advances the use of digital twin technology from aerospace to natural resources.

This email may be considered to be commercial email, an advertisement or a solicitation. You can update subscription preferences https://go.omgprograms.org/emailPreference/e/epc/658223/NQ3Mqu_RkZTI6y83fcieJv9Lcq_gBLGiBcbAejBP7V4/603/afd2807c8c983e910c7004624fb40965ad227ad0ab7a4fa57636d6adc3d7d227/449114828  for marketing mailings or unsubscribe in the subscription center. Digital Twin Consortium never shares your information with third parties. You can learn more by reading our privacy policy https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/legal-index-htm-privacy-policy/668sch/449114828?h=KoQq-BZAWyjuOMN1OqJbe7nI9xMQuNAoOuF7iTA6-Gg . If you have questions about your personal information email our team at omg-privacy at omg.org

Our mailing address is:

Digital Twin Consortium
9C Medway Road, PMB 274
Milford, MA 01757 USA