[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Catch up on what you missed! Digital Twin Consortium Q3 Member Meeting Recordings Now Available.

Digital Twin Consortium / Member Meetings meg at omg.org
Thu Sep 30 14:06:27 UTC 2021

View recordings of all the workshops, demos, panel discussions and more from last week's member-only Digital Twin Consortium quarterly meeting.

Digital Twin Consortium Q3 Member Meeting -
On Demand Recordings Now Available

Couldn't find the time to attend the full Q3 member meeting last week?  We don't want you to miss a thing, so recordings of all the sessions - keynotes, panels, demos and workshops - are now available for our members via our exclusive members-only portal. Click here  https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/login-request/54sjqk/344086496?h=_ubmAdXBaOe1NdTVhX5az9UG_3opZauJizqQHdOrlMQ

 if you are having trouble logging in or need to request your credentials.

And save the dates December 7 - 9 for the next Digital Twin Consortium meeting to be held in Long Beach, California. We're planning something very special for our first in-person meeting!

									​
 View Recordings  https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/wg-all-members-htmlPage-11/54sjqm/344086496?h=_ubmAdXBaOe1NdTVhX5az9UG_3opZauJizqQHdOrlMQ

Follow us:
LinkedIn
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/ompany-digital-twin-consortium/54sjqp/344086496?h=_ubmAdXBaOe1NdTVhX5az9UG_3opZauJizqQHdOrlMQ

 Twitter
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/DigitalTwinCon/54sjqr/344086496?h=_ubmAdXBaOe1NdTVhX5az9UG_3opZauJizqQHdOrlMQ

 YouTube
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/annel-UCECCbfINzZnupxJ4NPeD1hQ/54sjqt/344086496?h=_ubmAdXBaOe1NdTVhX5az9UG_3opZauJizqQHdOrlMQ

 BrightTALK
https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/channel-18347-/54sjqw/344086496?h=_ubmAdXBaOe1NdTVhX5az9UG_3opZauJizqQHdOrlMQ

Digital Twin Consortium®  https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/2021-09-30/54sjqy/344086496?h=_ubmAdXBaOe1NdTVhX5az9UG_3opZauJizqQHdOrlMQ  is The Authority in Digital Twin. It coalesces industry, government and academia to drive consistency in vocabulary, architecture, security and interoperability of digital twin technology. It advances the use of digital twin technology from aerospace to natural resources.

This email may be considered to be commercial email, an advertisement or a solicitation. You can update subscription preferences https://go.omgprograms.org/emailPreference/e/epc/658223/WZIst7EUR0ZJPxP2hMEa8VoNLPfaPW6u5TiyGzAQbN4/603/abf7a2d6eddab9bc18fbf495c2d90da616e1234b93ef35387608c894d86eafd8/344086496 for marketing mailings or unsubscribe in the subscription center. Digital Twin Consortium never shares your information with third parties. You can learn more by reading our privacy policy https://go.omgprograms.org/e/658223/legal-index-htm-privacy-policy/54sjr1/344086496?h=_ubmAdXBaOe1NdTVhX5az9UG_3opZauJizqQHdOrlMQ . If you have questions about your personal information email our team at omg-privacy at omg.org

Our mailing address is:

Digital Twin Consortium
Object Management Group
9C Medway Road