[Ccsds-omg-liaison] RFI for Display Page Exchange

Kizzort, Bradford (Peraton) (US Person) bkizzort at peraton.com
Tue Sep 25 19:57:37 UTC 2018

The SDTF drafted an RFI for issuance as soon as possible on the display page exchange RFP that we have been discussing for several meetings. We believe that there are other industries/domains with a similar problem and would like to adopt an existing spec or get participation from other standard groups.  Comments on the RFI (or responses when it is issued) are welcome.  I have attached the draft RFI to this list and it will be posted as space-18-09-05 on the OMG site after the Ottawa meeting.

Brad Kizzort, co-chair SDTF