[Ccsds-omg-liaison] RE: AB Homework: SOLM FTF Report (dtc/12-02-12..15)

Kizzort, Brad bkizzort at harris.com
Mon Mar 12 16:08:29 EST 2012

Thank you for your review and good catches, Hugues.

Juergen will be posting new versions of the following three documents for the SOLM FTF report:
	1. Final Report - 	dtc/12-03-01
	2. Inventory -		dtc/12-03-02
	3. Spec w/change bars -	dtc/12-03-03

I added the specification changes to the resolution description of 17101 and 17102 in the final report.  The resolution description was drafted to describe the model impact, which was the primary change.  When the figure and text ripple effects were discovered, they were added to the resolution without updating the resolution description.  This update corrects that deficiency in the final report.

The inventory was updated to eliminate the duplicate entry for the metamodel and for the updated document numbers above.

I added issue tags to the Specification w/change bars.  Most of the tags could be inserted prior to the paragraph (or figure) containing the change, but in the case of tables, several of the issue tags were inserted after the appended rows rather than splitting the table.

Brad Kizzort
solm-ftf at omg.org