[Ccsds-omg-liaison] any thoughts on <LocationInContainerInBits>

Overeem, David T david.t.overeem at boeing.com
Tue Jun 5 00:10:44 EDT 2012

Hi folks.  I have been browsing through the official spec and the schema and am still left with a question.

When I specify the container location for a parameter in a <SequenceContainer> AND that container has a <BaseContainer>, does the zero bit reside in the base (parent) container or the child container being specified?  Seems like a significant detail that ought to be in an annotation.

Dave