[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Participation in SDTF by teleconference

Kizzort, Brad bkizzort at harris.com
Fri Mar 18 13:28:36 EST 2011

Because of some requests by people who are unable to attend the OMG meeting in Crystal City, we have setup bridge lines to allow participation in Space Domain Task Force discussions on Wednesday and Thursday:

Wednesday, March 23, 2011, 3:00-4:00 PM EDT, Discussion of changes in the SOLM submission
Thursday, March 24, 2011, 10:00-11:30 AM EDT, Discussion of outstanding XTCE issues and resolutions for 1.2 RTF

If you want to participate, there are a limited number of call-in lines available.  You will have to email me for a reserved slot, unless you have already received a MeetingPlace invitation.  As a reminder of OMG policy, votes in the SDTF can only be in-person at the meeting or by written proxy of a Domain or Contributing member, and votes in the RTF are only conducted via email poll of the RTF members.

Brad Kizzort