[Ccsds-omg-liaison] RE: AB review of the GMES FTF report

Andzik, Rob andzik at rtlogic.com
Mon Dec 1 13:22:38 EST 2008

Thanks for the feedback Vincent. We will work frantically this week and see if we can get the changes in prior to the meeting.

WRT 12757, we will have Juergen create the new issue and pass around a quick vote.

WRT 12754: This issue was not raised when the RTF was charted however we did discuss it in detail during an FTF meeting in Orlando. The general consensus was that a means to retrieve the list of available configuration files is needed. If it is not explicitly defined in the specification, implementers would be left to define their own ways to achieve this. While it could be covered in a later RTF, our concern is that it would be too late.

WRT XSD: We will create a new issue for this and make the appropriate corrects.

Best Regards,

-- Rob