[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Proposal for CCSDS-OMG executive meeting

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 8 04:48:49 EDT 2005

Brad/Gerry/Shane:

I'd like to arrange a short meeting between the SDTF co-chairs and the
interested CCSDS Area Directors during the upcoming week. The topics are:

1. How do we better synchronize and coordinate the work of CCSDS and the SDTF?
2. How do we decide which work items are best performed where?

This meeting should occur after the currently-planned joint CCSDS/SDTF
working meeting, and I expect that it will have to occur after-hours. How
would Thursday evening, 14 April, 17:00 - 18:30 fit with everyone?

///adrian