[cssm] Comparison of SMURF W0.09 and Blue 1 Candidate UML Models

Colin Haddow Scotty.Consulting at Scotty-Enterprizes.com
Tue May 9 05:58:51 UTC 2023

Dear all,
              as per my action from the meeting yesterday please find attached a comparison of SMURF W0.09 and Blue 1 Canidate UML models. I'm afraid you'll need to zoom quite a lot to see everything and it helps if you've got a (very) large screen. (Sorry Marcin...)

Cheers for now,

Colin

Dr. Colin R. Haddow

Scotty Consulting UG