[Smwg] CSSM CWE Directory Structure

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSI0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 6 17:46:47 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the proposed CSSM CWE Directory Structure and provide comments. Once I get any updates and the WG approved, I will begin creating and moving files as described. This will probably take some time (rest of my career!? ☺) because of SharePoint.

If I find a file that does not fit into this structure, I’ll let you know and/or create a new folder. We can discuss this further if we have time at the next telecom.

Regards,
Karen
--
Karen L. Tuttle
NASA Glenn ISS Payload Operations Center, Project Manager