[Smwg] Service Components in Service Profiles Tech Note

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Mar 25 03:47:03 UTC 2015

CSSMWG colleagues ---
This afternoon I showed the FCLTU Service Profile specification of the Service Components in Service Profiles Tech Note, which describes the Abstract Service Components (ASCs), Service Components (i.e., technology-specific specializations of the ASCs), and the ports that connect the ASCs/SCs for the Service Profiles for all of the IOAG Service Catalog #1 services. Attached is that Service Components in Service Profiles Tech Note. As I mentioned in today's session, my intention is to merge these Service Profile specifications into the Functional Resources for Cross Support Services Tech Note to form what will essentially be a Service Component/Functional Resource Reference Model Tech Note.

Best regards,
John