[Sls-sea-dls] CCSDS Fall meeting: proposed agenda for SDLS WG meeting

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Wed Oct 18 08:43:21 UTC 2023

Dear SDLS WG member,
Please find attached, for comments, the proposed agenda for our fall 2023 meeting on Nov 8-9. I attach also the minutes of our last meeting for reference.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this fall meeting in The Hague, due to previous engagement. Howie Weiss, SDLS WG co-chair, has kindly accepted to chair the SDLS meeting.
Looking forward to a fruitful meeting,
Best regards,
Gilles

Gilles Moury
SDLS WG chairman

Gilles MOURY

Senior Adviser On-Board Architecture & Avionics
Architecture, Validation & Integration Department ­­­

18, Avenue Edouard Belin, 31401 TOULOUSE Cedex 9
Tél : +33 (0)5 61 27 37 90 / +33 (0)6 83 56 04 85
cnes.fr<https://cnes.fr/fr/>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01DA01AF.E8C85A80]