[Sis-dtn] STINT 2024 CFP (Deadline extended to April 17th)

Juan A. Fraire juanfraire at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 22:46:14 UTC 2024

Dear SIS-DTN colleagues,

This is STINT's workshop final call for papers after extending the deadline
to April 17th.

We are pleased to announce that we will have keynotes from Roy Gladden
(NASA-JPL) and Samo Grasic (LUT). Also, we will host two panels about
protocol stacks for store-carry-and-forward techniques in space networks.

Our workshop overview, program, and dates are at
https://www.stintworkshops.org/. STINT will occur on July 15-16 at the
SMC-IT/SCC conference in Mountain View, CA (https://smcit-scc.space/).

We look forward to seeing you and hearing about your work,

Juan Fraire