[Sis-dtn] CHANGE TO CCSDS SIS-DTN AGENDA

Robert C Durst durst at mitre.org
Fri Nov 3 13:30:31 UTC 2023

All,

As some of you may know, the Internet Engineering Task Force meetings are
occurring next week, overlapping with the CCSDS meetings.  Although the IETF
DTN WG and Time Variant Routing Working Groups only meet for two hours
during the IETF week, we managed to collide, and I need to make an agenda
change to accommodate folks who need to participate in both sessions.
Accordingly, we are going to exchange the agenda topics planned for
Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning.

The revised agenda for those days will be as follows:

Date/Time (CEST)

Date/Time

(US EST)

Date/Time

(US PST)

Date/Time

(JP/KR)

Item

8 Nov

13:30 - 17:30

8 Nov

7:30 am - 11:30 am

8 Nov

4:30 am -

8:30 am

8 Nov

9:30 pm -

1:30 am

Managed Data/ADMs

-    Plan for Internet Drafts -> Blue Books

-    MTU Size

9 Nov

8:45 - 12:30

9 Nov

2:45 am - 6:30am

8 Nov

11:45 pm -
3:30 am

9 Nov

4:45 pm -

8:30 pm

Compressed Bundle Status Reporting Orange Book (2+ hours)

LTP Reaffirmation -- SANA issue/process (1 hour?)

Apologies to anyone that is inconvenienced by this.  We will be recording
the Teams sessions, and I will try (WiFi permitting) to have those
recordings available as soon after the completion of the day's sessions as
possible.

The complete agenda, as revised, is attached and is on the CCSDS CWE web
site, here
<https://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/SIS-DTN/Meeting%20Materials/2023/Fall%202023
%20SIS-DTN/SIS-DTN_Fall_2023_Agenda.docx> .

Many thanks!
Bob