[Sis-dtn] Presentation Folder for Fall 2023 CCSDS SIS-DTN meetings

Robert C Durst durst at mitre.org
Thu Nov 2 12:50:33 UTC 2023

Colleagues,

If you have presentations for next week, please place them in the Fall 2023
Meeting Materials folder
<https://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/SIS-DTN/Meeting%20Materials/2023/Fall%202023
%20SIS-DTN>  on CWE.  This requires CWE login access.  If you don't have CWE
login access, you may mail me your presentation(s) and I will put them in
the folder on your behalf.  Please try to use a file name that will allow me
to associate your presentation with you and with the Agenda topic.  The
current version of the Agenda is in that folder and should not require a CWE
login for read access.

Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing either the Agenda or
the meeting materials folder.

Many thanks!

Bob