[Sis-dtn] Updates on LTPv2 Corrigendum and BPv7 RID database

Keith Scott keithlscott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 16:35:15 UTC 2023

LTP Corrigendum (from the telecon last Thursday):

   - Discussed the latest JPL collection of issues here (
   https://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/_layouts/15/WopiFrame.aspx?sourcedoc={A52D5D6D-7A66-4CCD-AB61-B215AA2B8C36}&file=Draft%20LTP%20corrigendum%20-%20JPL%20edits%20(1).docx&action=default
   )
   - We definitely want a CORRIGENDUM (non-normative, no changes to the
   protocol) NOT a set of Pink sheets or a Pink Book (which would/could be
   normative and would require agency review).  So, all proposed text should
   be in the form of non-normative suggestions to implementers.
   - We discussed putting all of the proposed changes into a single
   location or spreading them throughout the document.  The consensus was that
   it would be better for implementers to put the suggestions proximate to the
   places in the document that discuss the protocol mechanisms (i.e. mixed
   throughout).  Should ask Tom what he thinks of this...
   - Blue text in the document reflects the WG consensus on the telecon; we
   agreed that folks would propose final "copy-ready" text in green together
   with the location where that text should go.

Added the CNES RIDs to the spreadsheet.

    --keith