[Sis-dtn] Telecon today cancelled

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Thu Feb 9 15:36:43 UTC 2023

Concerning the new chair, the ball is now on CMC to check internally to agencies for possible volunteers. Deadline for this is end of next week. Then depending on the number of volunteers, we may need still a couple of week before getting the new chair.

As to the Peter/Ignacio PIDs for the BP book, once we are done we can simply check with them without any additional formal CESG review round. If they are happy the way we have dispositioned the various RIDs, then the agency review can start relatively quickly.

Tomaso