[Sis-dtn] [EXT] Official announcement of the new SIS-DTN WG chair

Robert C Durst durst at mitre.org
Fri Apr 21 11:15:02 UTC 2023

Thanks Tomaso!  It's been heartwarming to be received back into the CCSDS
organization so graciously!  Many thanks to Keith for his continued help in
accomplish a (relatively) seamless transition, for his many years of
contributions to CCSDS, and (hopefully) for his contributions to come.  It
was a joy to work with Keith when he was at MITRE, and I am deeply grateful
for his contributions, even post-retirement, to ensure the success of DTN.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Huntsville, some for the first time
and some as a joyful reunion.

With kind regards,

Bob

Robert C. Durst

Chief Engineer, Infrastructure and Networking Innovation Center

The MITRE Corporation

7515 Colshire Drive

McLean, VA 22102

Email:  <mailto:durst at mitre.org> durst at mitre.org