[SIS-CFDPV1] Multiple file delivery request in a single Metada PDU and compressed delivery....

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Wed Dec 7 08:04:34 UTC 2022

Hi Cheol,

My understanding of CFDP is that it’s transaction based, where a transaction is aimed at transferring a single file. As such, transmission of multiple files has to go over different transactions. Moreover, the metadata allow to specify a single file name (source and destination) so that the possibility of sending multiple files with the same put request does not seem to me possible.
As to the compression, in my opinion this is something that can happen outside the CFDP operations.

Regards,

Tomaso