[SIS-CFDPV1] CFDP WG (Virtual) Meeting

Felix.Flentge at esa.int Felix.Flentge at esa.int
Sat Apr 9 09:05:15 UTC 2022

Dear All,

first, let's see whether this mailing list is still active ...

It has been very quiet at CCSDS since the publishing of the B5 version.
However, I assume that a lot of agencies have been busy bringing CFDP into
their missions. At least I have received some feedback from ESA missions I
would like to share and discuss with the WG (eg, introduction of an
Abandon.Request; how to react to NAK for unknown transactions; some
clarifications). If there is interest, I can also provide some updates
related the planned Return CFDP PDU Cross-Support Transfer Service Orange
Book which we need to support Distributed CFDP scenarios.

If you have other topics to discuss, please let me know.

I have set-up a doodle poll in order to find a suitable time for a
meeting:

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/e73L7POe

Please enter your availability until 28 April.

Regards,
Felix

ESA - European Space Agency
Dr. Felix Flentge
Software Engineer, OPS-GSB
Ground Systems Engineering Department
Directorate of Operations
ESA - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str.5, D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 90 4075 | Email: Felix.Flentge at esa.int

Disclaimer
This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may
contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA
applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in
case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection
Officer (dpo at esa.int).