[Sea-sa] SEA-SA RASDS meeting, 10 July ???

Robert Rovetto ontologos at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 18:26:15 UTC 2023

Looks good, Fred.

I took the liberty to create, just now, the attached diagram attempting to convey some of what's in the PPT speaker notes for the bottom figure of slide 17. Thoughts are welcome.

Robert Rovetto

--Committee member in various orgs.US Merchant Marine. Available to serve in rescue response.

Space Domain Knowledge Modeling Project

Hire for services or schedule meeting here.

ORCID Profile, Google Scholar
Support Water Rescue Project.