[Moims-sc] M&C Blue Book

Peter Collins Peter.Collins at esa.int
Mon Mar 4 17:30:18 UTC 2024

Hi Serge, Hi everyone,

Attached are a few comments, pretty much all responses (my opinions) to Serge's comments where he made proposals in the document.  Having reviewed already the general services and operations in previous releases I don't have comments on these in general, i.e. for me they are 'good enough' for a first release.  Hopefully we get engagement from some users, at which point we can see what feedback they have!

Thanks,
Pete