[Moims-sc] Updated draft of MPDS Blue Book and XML Service Specification

roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 4 16:54:33 UTC 2024

Dear All,

Attached is an updated draft of the MPD Services Specification, following
comments received from WG members.

This includes a draft of the Security Annex (not previously provided) that
could do with review by someone else (I am not a security expert).

Note that not all comments received have been actioned.  Those that have not
fall into the following categories:

*	Proposals for cosmetic name changes that have not been discussed
with the WG and would require significant rework with little practical
benefit.
*	Proposed changes to attribute types and nullability where
respondents disagree on the best approach.
*	A couple of comments (from Serge) that may be worth making, but
require discussion with the group.

Personally, I don't think any outstanding issues are sufficiently important
to delay getting the book out to the Secretariat for Agency Review.  There
may well be comments from the CESG, which would give us another chance to
address them before the review itself.

Best regards,

Roger