[Moims-sc] Draft MPDS Blue Book and XML Specification for WG review

Dominik Marszk Dominik.Marszk at esa.int
Fri Feb 9 12:11:22 UTC 2024

Dear Working Group Members,

See attached Mission Product Distribution Services draft book, as well as linked XML spec for your review:

https://github.com/ccsdsmo/xml-service-specifications/blob/b19689c6d2b9eea1a335c3423738ba1d97652099/xml-ccsds-mo-prototypes/src/main/resources/xml/area006-v001-Mission-Product-Distribution.xml

If possible, please let me know your feedback by Friday 23rd EOB so I can process it by our meeting on the 27th.

Changes made by me to the original XML generated by Roger:

*	Renamed MPDS to MPD - we do not say “Services” in other area names, but please correct me if this is wrong.
*	Fixed XML syntax:

*	“M&C” to “M&C”
*	Removed Windows CR characters

For your convenience, I have created MO Viewer mpds branch, which includes also the past 2 proposed specs in case you are more familiar with these.

https://esa.github.io/mo.viewer.web/?u=MPD <https://esa.github.io/mo.viewer.web/?u=MPD&b=mpds> &b=mpds

FYI areas “MDP” and “distribution” are the old specs, while “MPD” is the new one.

Best regards,

Dominik

ESA - European Space Agency

Dominik Marszk
System and Applications Engineer
Ground Segment Systems and Cybersecurity Engineering Section (OPS-GAE)

ESOC - European Space Operations Centre
Robert-Bosch-Strasse 5, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
 <mailto:dominik.marszk at esa.int> dominik.marszk at esa.int |  <http://www.esa.int/> www.esa.int
T +49 6151 902219