[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ISO Liaison to UN COPUOS status update briefing

Daniel Oltrogge dan at comspoc.com
Wed Feb 7 14:43:34 UTC 2024

For your general interest, here is a copy of the briefing I presented last week in Vienna as ISO’s liaison to UN COPUOS.  You can see the favorable contribution that our CCSDS (ISO SC13) standards are making to the achievement of UN COPUOS LTS goals and guidelines. Note that my presenter notes are included in the PDF, so you should be able to turn those on for viewing if you don’t at first see them.

Dan
Dan Oltrogge ▪ CSSI Director and Chief Scientist ▪ COMSPOC Corporation ▪ 719-482-4552<mailto:719-482-4552> ▪ dan at comspoc.com<mailto:dan at comspoc.com>