[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft Minutes of Fall 2023 Meetings

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 22 01:06:27 UTC 2023

All:

Attached are draft minutes of the Fall 2023 Meetings, for your review and comment. Change tracking is active in the document, so if you have additions, modifications, corrections, or other changes, please simply type them in the document and return it.

I will finalize the minutes at our upcoming 13-Dec-2023 telecon, so please review before that.

Thanks!
David

P.S.: There is at least one "TBD" in the minutes... apologies.