[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Technical Meeting in Huntsville AL

Frank Dreger Frank.Dreger at esa.int
Thu May 4 08:28:39 UTC 2023

Dear David, dear colleagues,

Unfortunately, my health knocked me out again.

I am grounded already the entire week with unbearable back pains. I am hardly able to move upright, let alone intercontinental travel.

I have just asked the travel office to cancel my flight.

I will change my registration to “remote participation” and will try to join you as much as possible.

I am really sorry. I would have loved to see you all again in the rocket city.

Kind regards

Frank Dreger

ESA – European Space Agency

Frank Dreger
Head of the Flight Dynamics Division
Ground Systems Engineering and Innovation Department

ESOC

Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
frank.dreger at esa.int<mailto:frank.dreger at esa.int> | www.esa.int<http://www.esa.int>
T: +49 6151 90 2664