[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] [EXTERNAL] CCSDS MOIMS Area

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 3 14:50:41 UTC 2023

Daniel:

Per your request...

It will be great to meet you!

Regards,
David Berry
Chair, Navigation WG

From: Daniel Fischer <Daniel.Fischer at esa.int>
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 12:26 AM
To: "david at giaretta.org" <david at giaretta.org>, David Berry <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>, Mehran Sarkarati <Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int>, Peter Van Der Plas <Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int>
Cc: "garrett at his.com" <garrett at his.com>, Frank Dreger <Frank.Dreger at esa.int>, "scott.reeves at nasa.gov" <scott.reeves at nasa.gov>, "marc.duhaze at cnes.fr" <marc.duhaze at cnes.fr>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] CCSDS MOIMS Area

Dear colleagues,

I am very happy to join the MOIMS family as new Area Director and look forward to work with you all.

Since the timing is a little bit unfortunate (one week before the meetings) could I ask you to quickly send me one slide on the progress of your WGs since the last CCSDS meetings that I can take as baseline for the area overview presentation.
It would be ideal if you could send this to me by tomorrow, 04/05. The secretariat has asked to have the slides at that date.

Thanks a lot and see you all in Huntsville next week.
Daniel

ESA – European Space Agency
Daniel Fischer  I  Head of Applications and Robotics Data Systems Section
Directorate of Operations
ESOC I Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 902718
Daniel.Fischer at esa.int<mailto:Daniel.Fischer at esa.int>   I   www.esa.int<https://urldefense.us/v3/__http:/www.esa.int__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!JpZedT6MBysDcc8vtFQK85AJ-NRsZA-toGwDGAv8ZPQAgZj-0R_ddWz11RGo1PudJ3sSs9PqUmk-_Rw4EkNg96klCl_o_0FUvA$>

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).