[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] [EXTERNAL] Navigation Functions Message draft Concept Paper

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 12 13:53:19 UTC 2023

Dan: Thanks for re-sending.

For All: My thought was that there would be comments on this initial version and I would update the draft before discussing in a meeting, but Dan has a good idea for the August 2 agenda... some folks may not be able to participate in that meeting, but can provide written comments/suggestions. Also note that this is not the final word either... the basic idea of a Concept Paper is to convince the CCSDS Management Council to allow us to create an official project on which to spend Agency resources. That's when the real work can start. Until then, we can just wish.