[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: [EXTERNAL] Fall meeting - Preliminary agenda

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 7 15:45:26 UTC 2022

All:

See the message from Alain below. (Thanks Alain for discovering my error!)

The omission in the Registration is due to an error on my part when I submitted plans to the Secretariat. So... please do plan on attending the Friday early afternoon session. I will have to arrange for a room outside the agenda.

Note that the Boot Camp is NOT on the registration agenda (that one's not MY error!). So sign up for the Friday morning meeting and we can sort things out Friday in Toulouse.