[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Conjunction Data Message P1.0.2 "Divide & Conquer" Review Assignments

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 9 01:57:50 UTC 2022

All:

As a supplement to Brian's message below from last Wednesday 02-March, I have attached a set of "divide & conquer" review assignments. I should have done this last week, but...

The average assignment is 18 pages and is based on the "Changes Accepted" version. Let me know if you've already reviewed some sections of the document and we can figure out an appropriate course of action.

Also, let me know if you need a re-send of Brian's message and I'll forward that to you.