[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Poll: Who Will Be Coming to Toulouse?

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 8 04:19:02 UTC 2022

Dear CCSDS Nav WG Members:

One of the other JPL WG Chairs solicited information from his group regarding the upcoming CCSDS Fall 2022 Meetings, so I thought I'd do the same. To quote him, "we would like to understand who expects to attend the meetings in Toulouse, France, in person, 2022-Oct-17 to 2022-Oct-21. There may still be some uncertainty in your plans, but please respond 'yes' if you believe the likelihood of attending in person is greater than 50%, and 'no' if less than 50%."

Once we know who may be coming, we will be able to plan how to support in person and/or remote attendees.

Thanks!