[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] NDM/XML Pink Book P-2.0.1

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 8 00:50:07 UTC 2022

All:

I have attached copies of the Navigation Data Messages Pink Book P-2.0.1 for your perusal and comment if you so desire (changes tracked and changes accepted); also a CRM for comments if you choose to provide any.

The main changes are: (1) removal of the instructions for creation OPM, OMM, OEM in XML format, which are covered in the ODM 3.0, (2) rearrangement of the annexes to conform to the WG convention for annex ordering. There are miscellaneous smaller changes in other areas of the document to make it consistent with the big changes (1) and (2).

Note that it's still rough in a few areas, e.g., document references are correct, external internet links are correct, but some (many?) of the section referrals are not correct. But these take time to fix and right now I'm trying to ensure that this update comes out reasonably close to the time that the ODM 3.0 is published. And as you know, the ODM updated document is approaching publication readiness. So I thought it would be better to solicit commentary at this point rather than wait until I fixed all the internal document links.

If this were a proofreading review, I'd assign "divide & conquer" assignments. However, given the nature of this document, just send me comments if you are interested. Note that most of the resolution to the problems we have been having with the schemas related to CESG, CMC, document reviewers, etc. will need to be addressed in the various other documents (e.g., ODM, TDM, etc.).