[Moims-mp] Reminder: MP&S Draft Red Book in advance of the Agencies Review

Peter Van Der Plas Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int
Wed Apr 24 14:37:21 UTC 2024

Dear all,

Although the MP&S Blue Book is still not in CCSDS Agency Review yet, we now have a mature version of the book available. This is a reminder to provide your preliminary comments, from you or from others within your organisation. We can then take the opportunity of the Spring Meeting next week, to perform a first WG discussion of the available RIDs. As such, please provide me your comments before next week Monday 29 April.

I have attached the latest issue of the Blue Book dated 16 April. Compared to the previous issue (dated 6 March), some editorial changes were applied on request of the CCSDS Secretariat (requirements numbering aligned with the publication guidelines). Also, some minor issues found during the prototyping were implemented (for example the error numbering). Other than that, there were no changes.

I have also attached here a RID template. Please make sure that the date matches the date of the document you have reviewed (6 March or 16 April), such that we can trace the page and paragraph numbers correctly.

Best regards,

Peter

ESA - European Space Agency

Peter van der Plas
EGSE and Ground Systems section (TEC-SWG)
Directorate of Technology, Engineering and Quality

ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299, NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int<mailto:Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int> | www.esa.int<http://www.esa.int/>
Mobile +31 6 81 75 01 50 | +31 6 51 93 44 30