[Moims-mp] CCSDS Spring Meeting in Huntsville

Peter Van Der Plas Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int
Thu Apr 6 10:34:12 UTC 2023

Dear all,

In case you intend to participate to the MP&S sessions of the CCSDS Spring Meeting in Huntsville, could you please let me know:

- If you will attend in person or remotely
- Which days (or day parts) you will be available (in principle we can meet from Monday 8/5 afternoon until Friday 12/5 morning)
- For remote participants: would there be a time limit for you (due to your time zone)

We are not yet sure if the WG will meet all days or if we will have a more limited schedule. For the ones travelling to Huntsville, it could be beneficial to have fewer meeting days. Please let me know your constraints or preferences, and we could adjust the schedule accordingly.

Regards,

Peter

ESA - European Space Agency

Peter van der Plas
EGSE and Ground Systems section (TEC-SWG)
Directorate of Technology, Engineering and Quality

ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299, NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int<mailto:Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int> | www.esa.int<http://www.esa.int/>
Phone +31 71 565 5848 | Fax +31 71 565 5420 | Mobile +31 6 51 93 44 30

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).