[Moims-dai] Meeting in The Hague - in-person or by video

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 1 13:15:26 UTC 2023

Hi David and all,

Reflecting on the CCSDS Meeting in Huntsville earlier this year, when some
of us joined virtually, I found the DAI meeting productive. Considering
that  communities have learned to have effective hybrid and virtual
meetings and that some sponsors have increased requirements for travel,
especially international travel, I agree that it makes sense to try to plan
for more hybrid and virtual meetings in the future.

Thanks,

Bob
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
Columbia Climate School, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Pronouns: he/him/his
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu