[CESG] Info required from speakers at Lunar Interoperability Forum

Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 25 15:47:15 UTC 2024

Dear LIF Speakers

The Lunar Interoperability Forum talks are organized in three panels.  Speakers will be introduced by the Panel Chairs (Sami, Klaus-Juergen, and Masaya), so, we need each speaker to send the chairs a short bio for this introduction (no need to reply to All).  Due to time constraints, it should be only a handful of sentences.

We are happy about the interest in this event and the good number of proposed and accepted talks. However, this now leads to careful time management of the day.  The times on the attached agenda (still subject to small changes) are approximate.  Please keep your talks very concise.

We will likely have additional information to send you soon.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

In the meantime, Amber should have sent additional information and directions.  You should have registered by now and plan on presenting in-person.  We are told the logistics will not easily permit remote presentations.

Thank you.
Sami