[CESG] CCSDS/IOAG Interoperability Forum planning docs

Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 24 16:14:11 UTC 2024

My apologies.

I am glad there is a lot of interest, but this means we have to keep the talks short.

From: Jon Hamkins <Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 at 9:00 AM
To: Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) <sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: CCSDS/IOAG Interoperability Forum planning docs

Hi Sami,

Please remember my presentation. I didn't see it on the updated agenda. It will be titled "Technology considerations for PNT a the Moon." Thanks.

     ----Jon
Jon Hamkins
Lead Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division
O 818-354-4764   |   M 626-658-6220

JPL   |   jpl.nasa.gov