[CESG] FW: [EXTERNAL] Fw: SEA SecWG request for "security in all docs"

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 14 15:49:34 UTC 2023

Dear CESG,
It appears that the Security WG did provide a response to the request for examples of security issues being addressed in Green Books.  I think their examples are useful and germane.  Please review and see if you concur.
If we have consensus on this topic I would then propose including such a change in the next revision of the CCSDS Org & Proc YB, A02.1-Y-4.
Thanks, Peter