[CESG] CESG-P-2023-02-002 Approval to publish CCSDS 922.27-O-1, Cross Support Transfer Service—Return CFDP PDU Service (Orange Book, Issue 1)

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Sun Apr 23 20:00:00 UTC 2023

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 922.27-O-1, Cross Support Transfer Service—Return CFDP PDU Service (Orange Book, Issue 1) have either been explicitly disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions or have been deemed disposed due to lack of response within the period of time allowed in CCSDS A02.1-Y-4, Organization and Processes for the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize publication.